Wednesday 23 January 2019

Our January guest ...

Please welcome Mary Bennetts (Australia) as our first guest designer for 2019 with her layout based on our January BUTTER CREAM colour.

I love the colour scheme for this month at White with On.  This is a photo of my Mum and Dad on the left looking at the photo. Dad always wore a hat and I have to say he could rock a hat.

Hello, Mary here - I am very honoured to be a GD for White with one this month. I am from Orange NSW . When I came across a scrapbooking shop many years ago now I knew I had found a hobby that I would love. It covers all my passions , Photography, Pretty Paper and stationary. I scrap nearly every day, its my creative outlet and I find I need to do something scrap related. I tend to do a little of everything, 12 x 12, TN's, PL, A4, Tags, Journals ect. Just what ever takes my fancy on the day. I also like to create snail mail for my penfriends and friends. I don't know that I have a particular style, I tend to let the photo and story dictate the style the layout takes. However I do love heritage/vintage . I love to scrap old photo's of my family in the attempt to keep their memory and stories alive. I also love to scrap my travels, family & the everyday.

You can find more of my work on my blog:-

http://mbennetts.blogspot.com/







Thank you so much for joining us this month Mary.

Remember ....

You still have plenty of time until the end of the month to upload your own take on our challenge. All details are on the blog sidebar. We'd love to see what you can do with our colour this month.



No comments: