Saturday 22 December 2018

Our December guest ...

Please welcome Kamila (Poland) as our final guest designer for 2018 with her layout based on our December VIVID GOLD colour.


Hi, I'm Kamila. I'm host my blog "A chest full of treasures" and I'm a handicrafter. I have been working as a craftsman since I can remember - my favorite subject at school was ZPT (practical and technical classes).

I have tried many creative techniques such as: paper techniques (scrapbooking, cardmaking, quilling, origami etc.), mixing media (art journaling, mixed-media, alteration), creating jewelry (beading, bead embroidery, wire wrapping, kumihimo, soutache, etc.), sewing (mainly dolls and mascots), embroidering (eg cross-stitch embroidery - for several years I actively participated in the project: Quilt for one smile), felting, sculpting, decoupage and crochet hook.  I do not like stagnation, so I always want to try something new, but I still feel best in scrapbooking. I like to create jewelry. I also love to give new life to forgotten objects. When I have a bad mood, I am happy to reach for my art journal and indulge myself in oblivion. Where do I get inspiration from? From everywhere, but mainly from the environment - there are so many colors, textures and images that can inspire you to create.


I live with my son and husband in a small village in Poland. We have four cats and two dogs. I really like taking pictures that I can use later in my works. If I can, I try to help others and share my experience.

If you want to see more of my work or just say hello you can find me on social media.
blog: https://kuferpelenskarbow.wordpress.com
instagram: @kuferpelenskarbow








Thank you so much for being our guest this month  Kamila.

Remember ....

You still have plenty of time until the end of the month to upload your own take on our challenge. All details are on the blog sidebar. We'd love to see what you can do with our colour this month.

No comments: