Thursday 22 November 2018

Our November guest ...

Please welcome Brenda Caldow (Australia) as our guest designer this month with her layout based on our ORANGE BLAZE colour for our challenge for November.



Hi,

I'm a married mum with two lovely boys who manage to keep my life very busy and happy. We live in Delacombe/Ballarat, Victoria, Australia.

I drive buses but mainly now just for the Rokewood primary school and a service run between Rokewood and Ballarat two days a week. Scrapping, Mixed Media, card making and Beyond The Page are my passion and my boys, mum, family and friends are my inspiration.

I also run some class in Warrnambool which I just love to do, sharing what I know. But I also love to go to classes and learn new things myself. Crafting is deferentially my happy place and I love the friendships I make along the way.

Please visit me on my BLOG




Thank you so much for being our guest this month Brenda.

Remember ....

You still have plenty of time until the end of the month to upload your own take on our challenge. All details are on the blog sidebar. We'd love to see what you can do with our colour this month.

No comments: