Monday 22 October 2018

Our October guest ...

Please welcome Laura Rumble (UK) as our guest designer this month with her layout based on our ELEPHANT GREY colour for our challenge this month.


Process Video: https://youtu.be/zT6_na6Z3S8 

I am Laura, a crafty Auntie to two from the UK.  I love scrapbooking 12x12 pages and creating papercraft projects.  I also love to paint and generally get messy and create pretty stuff. 

I have M.E./C.F.S. and so am very restricted in what I am able to do.  Walking and moving about – not great. Sitting still and creating, with nap breaks – definitely my thing!



You can find me online here: 




Laura, it has been our total pleasure having you join us this month.

Remember ....

You still have plenty of time until the end of the month to upload your own take on our challenge. All details are on the blog sidebar. We'd love to see what you can do with our colour this month.



No comments: