Saturday 22 September 2018

Our September guest ...

Please welcome Ashley (USA) our guest designer this month with her layout based on our TEAL SEA colour for our challenge this month.

Post on my BLOG


Hi, I'm Ashley! I live in Indiana and my full time job is a registered nurse. I recently got married and we have three dogs. I've been scrapbooking officially since I was 16, but I've always been a memory keeper and the one with the camera. Thanks WW1 for having me guest this month! 

https://marklandandmain.blogspot.com/






It has been our pleasure having you join us this month Ashley.

Remember ....

You still have plenty of time until the end of the month to upload your own take on our challenge. All details are on the blog sidebar. We'd love to see what you can do with our colour this month.




No comments: