Wednesday 22 August 2018

Our August guest ...

Please welcome our guest designer, the totally delightful Anna Uhras (Sweden) with her gorgeous SUNNY YELLOW layout for our challenge this month.

My interpret of the sketch is pretty free but I promise that I had it in my mind. I thing this page took me on a journey,lol!
Thanks for asking me to be your guest, I had a blast playing along.
Have a wonderful fall or wait, it's spring soon where you guys live.

Anyway, Take care!  Anna xo


Hi, I'm Anna.

I live in a small village in the middle of Sweden. I'm a mum of five awesome kids ( age 23, 21, 19, 7 and 5) happily married since 24 years with my dh Henrik who is a farmer.

As for profession I'm a hairdresser, work halftime and halftime stay at home mum (which is a fulltime work.. lol!)  I love spending time with my family, scrapbooking (addicted for sure) and coffee. 

Scrapping is my kind of lifeline, I can't even imagine a life without gluing some papers, lol! I'm a member of a few design team's which is pure joy.  And I'm so happy and honoured to be a guest here at White With 1, thank you so much dear Jane for asking me. 

If you want to see more of my work or just say hello you can find me on a few social media.

My blog: Ura Scrap
Instagram: @uraanna
Facebook: Anna Uhras

Thanks for stopping by!
 Anna xo



Thank you so much for joining us as our guest designer this month Anna and sharing with us your beautiful work.

Remember ....

You still have plenty of time until the end of the month to upload your own take on our challenge. All details are on the blog sidebar. We'd love to see what you can do with our colour this month.




No comments: