Sunday 22 July 2018

Our July guest ...

Please welcome our guest designer, Marelle Jackman (Australia) with her beautiful AIR BUBBLE layout for our challenge this month.





I have been crafting for over 20 years.  I started doing folkart, then handmade  teddy bears and then found scrapbooking and haven't looked back.  My style has obviously evolved over the time and these days I like to scrap in 12x12 and 6x12, love mixed media,art journaling and trying new techniques.

I live in a seaside town outside Geelong, Victoria with my Husband and two teenage Daughters : Mia (17) and Ella (16) and a Cavoodle named Charlie.  I try and create something every day - it keeps me sane!

Thank you WW1 for having me as July Guest Designer.

My blog: www.marellejackman.blogspot.com




Thank you so much for joining us as our guest designer this month Marelle.

Remember ....

You still have plenty of time until the end of the month to upload your own take on our AIR BUBBLE challenge. All details are on the blog sidebar. We'd love to see what you can do with our colour this month.

No comments: