Tuesday 22 May 2018

Our May Guest ...

Please welcome our guest designer this month, Edith with her totally delightful GERBERA PETAL layout.

 

Hi! My name is Edith and my pseudo is cloutiere on the Internet. I live in Quebec, Canada, with my husband, our daughter, our cat and our bearded dragon. I have been scrapping since 2009. My style is a mix between Shabby Chic and Mixed Media. I love to try new things! I generally scrap 12x12 layouts and canvases. My principal inspiration is my family of course, but also everything around me. The inspiration is everywhere!! I love to be in my craftroom in my scrapworld and it will be a pleasure to share it with you!


Pinterest : https://www.pinterest.ca/cloutiere/



Thank you Edith, it has been our great pleasure having you join us this month.

Remember ....

You still have plenty of time until the end of the month to upload your own take on our GERBERA PETAL challenge. All details are on the blog sidebar. We'd love to see what you can do with our colour this month.

1 comment:

Jessica T said...

Congratulations on being the May Guest Designer here at White ... With 1. Your layouts are gorgeous. I love your watercolour style!