Sunday 22 April 2018

Our April Guest ...

Please welcome our guest designer this month,  France Ringuette with her totally gorgeous TOFFEE CRUNCH page.



My name is France, I am Canadian and live in the Montreal area of Canada, I got addicted to Scrapbooking about 15 years ago and enjoy every moment that I can spend putting my passions and memories to paper.
Scrapbooking is my relaxation and my way of capturing on paper things that I love. You'll see that my pages revolve around my family and our travels. I am lucky to have been blessed with a loving husband and 2 beautiful young men, they are the center of my world.
As I enjoy trying new things, my style has evolved over the years to include mixed-media in my work. Although my main projects are Scrapbook pages, you will find on my social media many other projects such as canvases, tags, cards and some art journal work.  
Over the last 2years, I've gone from teaching mixed-media at a local store to being part of a few creative teams. I've invested more of my time to develop my social network and participate in many online blog challenges.  I am truly enjoying the experience of being part of creative teams and have enjoyed getting to make new crafty friends all over the world.
Current Design Teams:
 Blue Fern Studios, Cuts2luv, More Than Words and Scrap Aux Puce a local online store in the province of Quebec.
Here are the links to my social networks, please come by and say hi !
Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/frarin/




Thank you France, it has been lovely having you join us for our April challenge.

Remember ....

You still have plenty of time until the end of the month to upload your own take on our  TOFFEE CRUNCH challenge - using up your KRAFT supplies makes this colour really easy to achieve.  All details are on the blog sidebar. We'd love to see what you can do with our colour this month.

4 comments:

Lady_Libellule said...

Magnifique travail France. Bravo!

Lisa J said...

such stunning layouts. Just beautiful.

Jessica T said...

Congratulations on being the April Guest Designer! Your Toffee Crunch layout is absolutely stunning. I love all your other layouts too, you have a gorgeous style!

Steven Donald said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.