Monday 15 February 2016

White with..1 January/Treetop Winners

Thank you all so much for taking part in the January challenge!



Congratulations to all the winners! Can you all please contact me via email (www1scrapblog@gmail.com) to claim your respective prizes!

The Winners are...

1st Prize:  Sandy Spink with a prize from Imaginarium Designs







2nd Prize: Judy Willey with a prize from White with..1.




3rd Prize:  Regina with a prize from The Resin Rainbow




Our International Guest Creative Team Member who will be appearing along side the Creative Team in March 2016 is Monique Fox.




There's still time to get your entry in for the February Challenge.













1 comment:

Monique Nicole Fox said...

Hi WW1! I just checked your site. I see that I am the March Guest Designer. Whooohooo! Thanks for selecting me!!!

When do you need my March layout? What else do you need?