Saturday 17 October 2015

White.. with 1 Sept/ Antique Moss Challenge Winners


I heard on the grapevine towards the start of the september challenge month that this had been one of the most challenging colours – ever! To that I say, Good! I wouldnt be doing my job right if it was too simple, and I am blown away and inspired by how many of you amazing scrappers had a go!
I love to see how many different interpretations came alive with this colour! ..
Thank you all so much for participating!

Congratulations to all the winners! Can you all please contact me via email (www1scrapblog@gmail.com) to claim your respective prizes!

antique moss

1st prize to: Sandra Brimelow of a $50 prize pack which was kindly donated by Imaginarium Designs!

1st - Sandra Brimelow
Imaginarium
__________________
2nd Prize to:  Tanya Gilliam of a $20 prize pack from The Resin Rainbow
2nd - Tanya Gilliam
TRR shop header
__________________
3rd prize is a $20 prize pack + postage from 2crafty and this goes to Chantelle
3rd - Chantelle
2 crafty
__________________

Our International Guest Creative Team member who will be appearing alongside the Creative Team in December 2015 is Kristel from Sweeden!
 
int - Kristel (sweeden)
__________________

There are still 13 days to get your challenge entries in for October/Peach Puff!
peach puff


No comments: