Monday 29 December 2014

Challenge Winners– November


It has been a crazy few weeks here at WW1 headquarters! .. a very big apology from myself for not getting this out sooner!

I moved house/states with all the best intentions to stay on top of my WW1 commitments and still get this out to you on the 15th as I do each month, but a cranky child, and no internet connection in some caravan parks along the way meant it didn’t happen!

A BIG BIG Thankyou everyone that played along!

I would like to THANK our sponsors for November, they make playing along with the challenge each month and viewing all the amazing entries so worthwhile!

ww1 freesia
 
1st Prize is from Molossi of a $20 voucher. This goes to Renee I.
1st- Renee I #6

2nd Prize is from Scrap Everything of a prize package valued at more than $25 goes to Julie Pearce.
2nd-Julie Pearce #4
 
3rd prize is from Scrapbook Fantasies of product up to the value of $20 is going to Bec Dammash.
3rd- Bec Dammash #2

2 Spot prizes of $5 vouchers from Funky Flair Studio are awarded to Karen B and  also to Alison Bevis  for their amazing efforts this month.


The Guest Creative Team member position went to Gersende from France. She will be featuring with our CT girls in Feb 2015!
GCT Gersende-France
 
Congratulations to all the winners and to everyone that participates, every month the entries for WW1 are growing which makes choosing even more difficult.

Can I please ask the winners to please contact me via email to claim their prizes! .. 

There is still time to enter for the December Challenge of White + Paloma. Why don’t you give it a try, before the month ends. Its an amazing colour to challenge yourself with!  

2 comments:

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

Beautiful work! Congratulations to the winners!

gersende said...

Hello !! I wanted to know if you received my email !! thank you