Here at WW1 we have been tweaking our rules and thought this was a good opportunity to remind everyone of what they are and some changes we have made to better reflect the current audience!
- Your layout needs to be of a standard size of 12x12 or 8.5x11.
- You may only enter one layout per month
- You do not have to use white cardstock as your background colour but your layout needs to be at least 85% of white PLUS the one specified colour.
- You can use black (approx 5%) for journalling/stamping or accenting but it is not to be the predominant colour on your page unless it is the specified challenge (+1) colour for that month.
- While we would love if you try to exactly match the challenge colour for the month – we all understand how stressful and hard that can be so as long as it is ‘exact’ to the challenge colour, we would love to see it entered into the challenge!
- Your entry must be created exclusively for the WW1 challenge...
***please do not combine challenges or use your entry as a DT sample for a store or challenge site.
- Prizes - AUSTRALIAN entries are eligible for the sponsored prizes.
- INTERNATIONAL entries winners will be offered a Guest Creative Team Spot for 1 month.
- ***Due to high postage cost to be eligible for prizes supplied by our sponsors you must reside in Australia.
- STORE VOUCHERS DO NOT include postage (unless stated) - winners must pay the postage rate stated by the store.
- Please LINK your entries to the appropriate challenge post to enter, using your blog, photobucket or any online gallery.
- Any questions please email Janet at firstname.lastname@example.org