Saturday 12 July 2014

A goodbye and a hello!


We have had a CT change here at WW1 so it's about time to make it official.

Alison Callcott[3]The amazing Alison Callcott has sadly decided to leave the creative team which leaves us all with a heavy heart as she is such an amazing scrapbooker and all round wonderful woman. She will be sadly missed by us all.
We will hear from Alison occasionally as she comes in for a guest appearance!




In her place steps Natalie May …  Please join us in saying goodbye to Allison (Alz) and Hello to Natalie!
Here is what Nat had to say ..
My name is Natalie May. I am a 30 something mum to a gorgeous 10 year old daughter, Jessica {otherwise known as Happydaks} and a wife to a very supportive hubby.
I’m lucky enough to be a full time paper crafter, working in Adelaide's best Scrapbooking shop, Seriously Scrapbooking, teaching around 15 classes a month and designing chipboard for Imaginarium Designs. I’m also an Intermediate Certified Copic Designer and love everything inky & color based.
I have been a card maker for about 17 years and discovered Scrapbooking late 2006.
I don’t have a particular style – versatility is my biggest asset … from heritage, simple, sketches and shabby through to mixed media and cardmaking – I like to dabble in it all!  
I would say my strength is working off sketches and I am heavily influenced by all the amazing talent in this industry.
I have been published in all 3 Australian Scrapbooking magazines and have recently been part of the numerous Design Teams across Australia including Scrapware, Sassy Scrapper, Blue Bazaar and Guests for overseas manufacturers as well.
Currently I am the Design Team Coordinator for Imaginarium Designs Chipboard and recently joined the Creative Team at Australian Scrapbooking Ideas Magazine and sketch team for Scrapbook Creations Magazine plus their Online Team as well.
I have recently taught at a couple of Australian fairs and retreats and also taught at New Zealand’s biggest Scrapbooking retreat, Autumn Escape in October 2012 and again in April this year alongside Nic Howard and Paula Cheney.
I love this industry … the opportunity to teach a new technique…. Meeting so many amazing people…..and to be able to CREATE everyday is quite a blessing.
You can see more my work on my blog .....www.happydaks.blogspot.com

In the meantime keep those entries coming in for the July WW1 Challenge!
ww1 duck egg (2014_02_27 18_51_06 UTC)

This is what was sent in by Scraparita From Italy .. I am loving all the added layering bits and the chevrons!
SI_napoli_duckeggblue_scraparita

1 comment:

Rita said...

I'm very happy! Thanks