Saturday 1 February 2014

FEBRUARY Challenge

This month we are proudly partnering with Manor House Creations…our Creative Team got to work with some of their gorgeous flowers in the purple hues… these items are amazing… and are an Australian owned company producing amazing products… Manor House Creations was born in June 2011. The owners, seeing a need for a greater choice of flowers on the scrapbooking market, and having a desire to promote excellent product and efficient service, formed a new company. The focus at Manor House Creations is on providing quality, highly sort after products.

Please enjoy this months challenge the fabulous Creative Teams layouts.

ww1 grape - Copy

Polina Sakharuk 

Irina Honcharik 

Tracey Fowler

Belinda Spencer 

Amy Prior 

Alison Callcott 

out for

Rikki Graziani 

Lisa Oxley 

Katie Howard 

Sandra Wallace 

Susan Longman Susan Longman73_1b

OUR INTERNATIONAL GUEST DESIGNERS

VALIA KATZAKI - GREECE

ValiaMy name is Valia Katzaki and I am a scrapper from Greece. I started scrapping a couple of years ago and it was love at first sight. I consider my style to be shabby chic but I believe that each scrapper is always evolving, so I like to try new techniques and materials. I love creating LOs with lots of flowers and embellishments but I try to keep a masculine approach - after all I am a boy's mom! Visit me at: http://handmadebyvalia.blogspot.gr/

joy

 

Lilouscrap - France

LilouI'm 45, married and one little girl named Lilou who is my greatest source of inspiration. I live in Le Mans, France. I've scrapped since July 2008 and I really love to play with textures like gesso, modelling past, paint, fabric, lace... I'm addicted to Pinterest where I can find a lot of inspiration.

Lilouscrap_WW1Grape

Please ensure when entering our challenge that is designed solely for the WW1 challenge blog (no combined challenges) and that you link the actual blog post not just your blog address.

8 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Wonderful color this month, and amazing DT layouts!!

Kylie said...

Oh I love this months colour! :)

Dale Tiernan said...

Love it all. Love.

Val-Belle said...

Really want to try and play along this month... love this colour.

Татьяна said...

Потрясающе!!!!

mamaLeka (Olga Ryzhkova) said...

magnificent work of Dt and GD!!!
It's my favorite color!!!

Maria said...

Not a colour I regularly use so I will give this challenge a go :)

Aude said...

Waouh ! Je découvre le site grâce à Lilouscrap, et j'adore ! Cette dernière m'a d'ailleurs demandé de participer et c'est chose faite !