Friday 1 February 2013

WW1 FEBRUARY CHALLENGE

Welcome to February at White With 1, we have 3 wonderful sponsors this month, a fantastic Guest Designer and a brilliant challenge for you along with some stunning work by the Design Team...

This months sponsors are... 

THE SCRAPBOOK STORE...
 The Scrapbook Store is a Perth, Western Australia based Scrapbooking and Craft online retailer. Stocking an extensive range of the latest beautiful and exciting released scrapbooking and craft products. Formerly known as Handmade By Suzanne- our new store name, The Scrapbook Store and website was launched 21st August 2012.
With over 5000 products online and growing there isn’t much in scrapbooking and craft that we don’t sell! Our brands include – Kaisercraft, Bo Bunny, Webster’s Pages, Prima, Hambly Screen Prints, Dusty Attic, October Afternoon, Martha Stewart, Crate Paper, Cheery Lynn, Sizzix - just to name a fraction!




The online store is fast loading and easy to navigate. We have grouped our products by both brand and type making it easy to find just what you need.
First time customers receive 15% discount off their 1st order. Simply register and you will receive an immediate e-mail with the details of how to claim your discount. The Scrapbook Store offers competitive prices, professional service and fast dispatch of your orders. Orders under $65 are shipped for just $6 flat rate or shipped FREE for orders over $65. For your information, average shipping time to the East Coast is 4 business days.

The Scrapbook Store is offering a $20.00 Voucher + Free Post.



CHARMS CREATIONS...
 A bit about Charms Creations....

I started creating my Lovely Lollipops just for my own scrapbooking pages in about February/March of this year. I saw that Scrapbooking Top 50 had a Craft Market that gives the opportunity to sell your own handmade embellishments, so thought I would make a few packets up and see how it goes! It went really well, so I thought I would make a few more packs up and try my hand selling them on my own personal blog too - my first sale was in April. That went really well too! I've had a sale a month, plus have been a regular at the Craft Market at SBT50 too. I've also set up a Facebook Shop where I have them available as well. I have LOTS of giveaways so to keep updated on those & upcoming sales - make sure you LIKE my Charms Creations Facebook Page & check out my blog Charms Creations!

Each and every embellishment that I have created has been handcut {making them ALL totally unique} and can include a mixture of felt, fabric, lace, hessian, doiley & any other interesting piece of material I can find. They are finished off with a button and cross-stitches that are also as unique to the embellishment! I have started making different styles and sizes of Lovely Lollipops, Luscious Lollipops & Page Runners. Something NEW are my Suns and Clouds too! I have also dabbled in a bit of clay stamping too. So, if you are looking for something totally unique and one of a kind please pop on over and check them out!

I am soooo excited about sponsoring this month - and look forward to seeing what you all create! Have fun & Good Luck on winning the fab prizes up for grabs - including mine of course... heheh!

Charms Creations are offering a $20.00 Voucher.



THE TRINKET TRACK...

Welcome to The Trinket Track. The home of the cutest little trinkets around!
Here at The Trinket Track we aim to provide a variety of crafters with a wide selection of embellishments for scrapbooking and cardmaking. Love to make your own accesories nd embellishents? No problem, we have you covered too with a selection of beads, ribbon and other little trinkets - look
out for more DIY materials in 2013!
We hope you have an enjoyable shopping experience down the track!
For ideas on how to use our embellishments visit the blog
Here is the link to the store http://www.thetrinkettrack.com/

The Trinket Track is offering a $20.00 Voucher...


Our Guest Designer for February is... 



Hello

My name is Annabel, I am 43 and a mother of three children, 14, 12 and 9, I am a teacher and have been scrapping for 7-8 years and live in Jura a mountainous region of France, I hope you like my example of this months challenge.
You can check out my blog here: http://annabelscrap.canalblog.com/





~ FEBRUARY CHALLENGE ~


WHITE + PINK + HEARTS



HERE ARE THE CREATIVE TEAM EXAMPLES...



 SARA...


ANNE...

ARNLAUG...
DI...


MYRIAM...


CHANTELLE...

JANICE...

OUT FOR
PUBLICATION

KYLIE...

OUT FOR
PUBLICATION

LEONIE...

TARRAH...

6 comments:

myriamMG said...

love all your works, girls !
all this pink is so fun

Julene Matthews said...

Gorgeous inspiration ladies.Thinking hard about my layout now.

Sônia Hermínio said...

Amei seu blog e já estou lhe seguindo. Convido-a´para vir me visitar. Será muito bem vinda. Abraço.

Tina Connolly said...

Such fabulous layouts, love them all! Thanks for the inspiration.

Anonymous said...

Your pages are awesome. This is such a great blog

Julie said...

Great layouts girls. Here is mine.

http://theycallmethescrapnut.blogspot.com.au/