Wednesday 10 June 2009

WINNERS!!!

Sorry about the delay in announcing this month I have had no end of computer issues ...but hopefully everything is back on track now and I waon't have an excuse...lol.

So without further dealy here are this months winners:
Monique Follett
Congratulations you have won a $25 Store Voucher from Scrapbook Savvy

Pippa Waddell
Congratulations you have won a $20 Store Voucher from Scrapbook n Blossoms

Leanne Pearce
Congratulation you have won a $15 Store Voucher from Uproar 2 Scrapmore

Erika Quinn
Congratulation you have won a $15 Store Voucher from Scrapbooking from Scratch

Felicity Wilson
Congratulation you have won a $10 Store Voucher from Scrapbook Divas

Could all the winners please email me as with my computer issues I lost all my mail :(

2 comments:

Leeann Pearce said...

Oh congrats girls....love all the layouts! totally awesome!

Jan said...

Congratulations to all the winners.....LO's are awesome!