Friday 3 October 2008

SOMETHING NEW - COLOUR SWAP

Have you ever gone to do a layout and thought...bugger I don't have any embellishments that colour?

Well this month I thought I would introduce something new... an embellishment swap...with a colour theme...

So how will this work?
Basically it is really simple...each swap will be done during the duration of the month...

1.So sign up is on the first week (leave a comment on the topic post and email me to confirm your spot in the swap and my address)
2.Make the stated amount of embellishments in the months colour
3. Include a Stamped Self Addressed Envelope (for the return of your mix of embellishments)
4. Post your embellishments (including one for yourself) to me by the 3rd week of the month (date will be stated)
5. Stalk the blog for sneaks of what people have made ...and wait for the posty (hope to return embellies by the last week of the month)

Sound like something that might interest you? I will pop a warning on this ...swap are highly addictive and I also ask that you are considerate of the other people in the swap and commit to the timeframes stated in the swap...so we are not left waiting for our goodies...

No comments: