Pages

▼

Thursday, 1 October 2026

Our October challenge ...


October !  Now how on earth did that happen?  This year has just sped past and I am certainly not ready to think about Christmas just yet but it is fast approaching.

Our October challenge is a serene and pretty one and one I am giving you free reign to interpret as you would like.  Think pretty delicate flowers, book pages, wood veneer, fabric. 


Please use shades of Lilac, Green or Plum Pink on a WHITE OR KRAFT background to create your layout using elements from the moodboard as inspiration.

Criteria – Free scrap

This year we will be using a base colour (or allowing you to select your own) in any variation of that one colour you might like to use - light or dark colour ranges just so long as we can tell it IS your monthly colour choice. Please follow the simple monthly criteria if there is one.


and now some totally amazing inspiration from our talented 2026 team in no particular order!

Jaimie Ramsey (Australia)

Victoria King (Australia)
I chose Plum Pink, with this huge chair off Ovation of the Seas cruise ship.

Tracey Beer (Australia)
(coming soon)

Karen Brierley (Australia)
Inspiration elements are the flowers and book pages. I challenged myself to use lilac on kraft.

Karen Guy (Australia)
The Flowers were my inspiration and I went with shades of Lilac (not a colour I use) and went with the Kraft background!

Heather Bensley (Australia)

In 2026 we will have one main prize each month selected by random draw. If we have over 15 entries I will do an additional prize draw. This is open to all entrants so anyone could be a winner.

Plus there will be a special "Admin Choice" winner who will receive an invitation to guest with us next month. 

To enter please visit our Facebook public group White with 1 challenges and put your entry directly into our monthly album under media.

All entries must be new for this challenge and the original work of the entrant. Please remember we are a layout only challenge - cards, OTP or pocket page entries (etc) are not eligible for prizes. 

We'd love to see how you use our White with 1 colour combination this month. Please come and join in with us! You have until the end of the month to get your entry in.

No comments:

Post a Comment