Pages

▼

Tuesday, 22 September 2026

Our September guest ...


 Please welcome our June guest designer, Natalie Linda Donoghue with her fantastic layout based on our challenge this month.

Please use shades of Teal, Aqua, Marine or similar on a WHITE background to create your layout using elements from the moodboard as inspiration.

Criteria – Please use water related photos or embellishments

Hi my name is Natalie.

 I’ve been scrapbooking and card making for about 20 years. I really enjoy this hobby and find it very relaxing and enjoyable. As you can see by my pages. I like to incorporate multimedia and use a lot of gesso and inking on my pages.



Thank you so very much for being our guest this month Natalie, it has been lovely having you join us.

There is still time to join in with our current challenge. Entries close midnight on the last day of September. We'd love to see your entry this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment