Sunday 9 January 2011

WW1 December Winners...

Another month of fabulous layouts entered for December and such a great number considering we have Christmas and New Years as well!!!!

The winners for December are...

The winner of a $25.00 Voucher from Scrap Therapy is...
Louise Nelson....
The winner of a $20.00 Voucher from Scrap Addix is...Linda Eggleton....

The winner of a $20.00 voucher from Scrapbook Divas is...Paula Perry...
The winner of the WIOIN Embellishment Pack to the value of $15.00 is...Nicolee Cable...

The winner of the $10.00 voucher from Old Favourites Vintage Supplies is...Amanda B....The winner of our SPECIAL SPONSOR Prize of a LOVE RETURNS Stamp Set from IPPITY With Alex is...
Belinda Spencer...

Congratulations ladies, if you could please email me your contact details to pass on to the sponsors as soon as you can :-)

Dont forget to visit our sponsors, just click on their logos to go to their sites!!!

13 comments:

Belinda said...

Thanyou so so much for choosing my layout to win the Special Sponsor Prize. What a way to start the year. YIPPEEE!!! Thanks again!!

Belinda said...

Ummm.....not sure where to send my Email...can anyone help me out with the email addy!! Thanks!

Linda Eggleton said...

OMgosh...wow, thanks so much for choosing my LO - I am totally stoked!!! Thanks also to Scrap Addix for my wonderful prize...and to all the other sponsors of WW1 :)

Congrats to all the other winners too!

Belinda....I looked back on previous posts & found this email address white.with.1@hotmail.com

Paula said...

As Belinda said...what a brilliant start to the year, thank you! Congrats to the other winners...such gorgeous layouts :)

Anita S said...

congrats to all you girls!!!! your lo's are sooooo WOW!

Belinda said...

Oh thanks for that Linda...I probably should have thought to have done that but was too blown away by my win!! LOL AND BIG CONGRATS to all the other girls too. Fabulous inspiration...off to do the Jan challenge!!

Louise said...

OmG Farout!!! Thank you so very very much Guys!!!!

Gongratulations to all tooooo :) :) :)

LOL WOW what a surprise, thank you :)

Lou xxx

Amanda B said...

Yee haa! Blown away that I won a fab prize. Such great talent on show in these challenges, I feel very privileged to be noticed. Thanks so very very much. Congrats to the other lucky ladies too!

Lizzyc said...

well done to the winners!!

Alex Hughes said...

Congratulations everyone and special congrats to you Belinda. I look forward to getting your stamps to you this week.

Thank you Melissa for letting me sponsor your challenge.

Tone K. said...

Congrats everyone !!
Stunning LOs !! :o)

Nicolee said...

OMGoodness!!
thanx so much....each one of the LOs were amazing, so congrats to the other winners!
like the others, fabulous way to start the new year, I feel truely humbled! x

Unknown said...

These are just amazing!! Congrats girls! xo