Saturday 7 February 2009

February Swap

The February Swap colour is Orange

What do you need to do to take part?
Sign up in the comment section of this post, then email me for confirmation of your spot in the swap and my postal address.

How long until sign up closes?
Sign up will be open until the 14th of this month... and then I will email everyone who is interested with the number of items you will be required to produce.

How long until the items need mailing?
You will need to have your ORANGE Embellishments made and in the post to me by the 21st January ...I will then return post them on the 28th ...so you should receive them first week of March.

Fairly simple really...there are a couple of specifications so I will list those here.

Please ensure the following:
1. you keep to the time frames specified
2. your swaps are not too large no bigger than 3" x 3"(for postage reasons)
3. you include a stamped self address envelope with your swaps
4. you have fun and be creative ...

Swap are so much fun and very addictive so why not join in. I will be posting a sneaks of what you can expect in your envelope at the end of the month.

6 comments:

Wendy Smith said...

I am definately interested in orange...can never find any orange embellishments

Alyssa said...

Im in :)

Unknown said...

Count me in too

vicmbee said...

I'll be in again.

Taryn said...

Sign me up for Orange.

Unknown said...

I am in for the orange swap!