Thursday 10 April 2008

April Challenge

This month being April we are well and truely starting to see Autumn with all those warm earthy tones...so I thought I would draw inspiration from that and April Fools day (hence not posting yesterday).

April Criteria:

White - dominant colour
with 1 -
Autumn tones
with 1 -Joker Card

Hope this inspires some beautiful Layouts. Please email me your layouts by midnight April 30th to be in the running for a $20 Gift Voucher from Mystical Scrapbooks our fantastic 1st prize sponsor with the runner up recieving a $10 Gift Voucher from Scraptastic South West.

Here is some inspiration from our Blog Artists

Kayla Renee MacAulay - Sweet Love

Wendy Smith - Always a Joker

Susan Longman - Funny Boy

Tamara MacAulay - Sisterly Love

Kell Lusted - Nature Boy

Alice Fettling - Two funny jokers

3 comments:

Diane said...

Loving all the entries.
Mine's in now and you can see it at my blog too. http://scrappamammy.blogspot.com/2008/04/do-you-remember.html

TFL

LOVER said...

hahaha..재미있어요.

Bibi said...

Hi there - don't remember how I found your website, but I LOVE the idea of white+1! Can I play along? Here's mine:
http://bibscrap.blogspot.com/2008/04/white-autumn-hues.html