Thursday 22 June 2017

Getting to know ...

Each month one of our team will either introduce themselves and their lovely work to you with a few questions and answers or alternatively inspire you with a little tutorial, tip or trick to help you in your creative pursuits.

This month we introduce  ...

Australia

How long have you been scrapbooking and what first got you started?

I started scrapbooking about 15 years ago when my third child was 2 (so I had a lot of catching up to do) But didn't really get into it fully until my last child was born and she seems to have more pages scrapped of her as her photos were all digital. As I can recall my Mum got me started.


What part of creating do you enjoy the most?

Well just recently we moved house so now I have a massive new room to create in, but I love all parts of scrapping, just sitting there and working on a project is a good way to de-stress and forget about the world.



Which colour are you drawn to the most, and do you know why?

Most of the time I try to match the colour to the photo unless it's a black & white photo, but I would say I tend to stick to Blues, Aquas, Purples, Pinks and sometime Yellow mainly as I have 3 girls and only 1 boy. They seem to be my favourites.



Typically how many photos do you put on your layout?

I mainly only use 1 photo on my layouts, every now and then 2 or 3. If I do use 2 or more they have to be a small photo.



If you could go to a retreat location anywhere (real or not) where would you go?

It would have to be to the Pacific Islands or Island Hopping on a Cruise ship, have always wanted to go on a cruise and putting the two together would be a dream. But as long as I have my scrapbook retreat buddies with me anywhere would be fine.




You still have time until the end of the month to upload your take on our TEAL SEQUINS challenge.

All details are on the blog sidebar. We'd love to see what you can do with our wonderful colour this month.



3 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely creation!!! Love your crafty place also :)

The Scrapbooker's Confetti Box said...

LOVE LOVE YOUR layouts and I can't get over how clean your room is. I wish mine was a little like yours : (

Unknown said...

I was very fortunate to be able to visit your page.
gclub
โกลเด้นสล็อต
gclub