Tuesday 28 March 2017

March highlights ...

Oh my orange goodness!  So many gorgeous layouts this month featuring our ORANGE PEEL colour - WOW ladies you have outdone yourselves!

  Here are just a few that have taken our eye over the past month but honestly they are all just sensational.

Guylaine

IMG_0117[1]
Tracey B

Badbarbie

Janice Nicholls

and one more (just because I can :))
1
Torsa


Thanks also to our sponsors this year ..




There is still time! We'd love to see how you use our White ... with 1 colour combination this month.  Please come and join in with us!  You have until 11.55pm on the last day of the month to get your entry in.

4 comments:

Janice Nicholls said...

Thanks so much White With 1....I'm thrilled to have my page chosen to be amongst the highlights this month. Well done to the other ladies. There are so many amazing entries, each one having their own unique touch. Great work everyone. :)

Guylaine Seyer said...

wow thank you, I just saw this post with my page featured!! I'm glad!

France Ringuette said...

Congrats Ladies. Many many beautiful pages

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for monthly highlights <3 !! I am really honored !!