Wednesday 22 March 2017

Getting to know ...

Each month one of our team will either introduce themselves and their lovely work to you with a few questions and answers or alternatively inspire you with a little tutorial, tip or trick to help you in your scrapbooking pursuits.


This month we introduce  ...

Australia

How would you describe your personal scrapbooking style?

I don't have just one style I create for my photos, my materials and my mood. I like to call it Eclectic Style.  :)  


How long have you been scrapbooking and what first got you started?

It must be close to 13 years now that I have been scrapping. I have always been one of those people who jump from craft and hobby to the next, then a friend dragged me to a beginners class for scrapbooking.... with me saying no I didn't really need a new hobby. :) I am glad she did because now all my hobbies revolve around my love of scrapbooking.


What three words best describe your personality?

Loyal, Loving and Strong.


What part of creating do you enjoy the most?

Can I say everything??? I love sitting at my desk going thought my supplies, finding the perfect paper, embellishment, I love getting messy creating my own backgrounds, I love the feeling of the paper and the smell of it. I love having time to me to get buried in what I am doing. I love the process and I love how my layouts look after I have finished.



If you could go to a retreat location anywhere (real or not) where would you go?

I have always wanted to go on a scrapbooking cruise!! What fun floating around the ocean locked in a room with a bunch of like-minded people, then have a few drinks and party the night away and ducking ashore when I feel like it to explore a new destination.


What is your best piece of advice for someone just starting out in this craft?

Work out what you use on your layouts and what your style is before you do what we all do....horde supplies. :)  


Please see more of my work on ...
http://3obsessions.blogspot.com.au/


You still have time until the end of the month to upload your take on our ORANGE PEEL challenge.
All details are on the blog sidebar. We'd love to see what you can do with our wonderful colour this month.

No comments: