Sunday 23 August 2015

Post by CT Girl Julie Pearce – #11 in the series ‘Where do you create”?


Its my turn this month to share my Craft space. My scrapbook room is small, and pretty organised. It's an open room at the back of our house apparently it use to be a laundry before they renovated the house. I'm really glad I have my own room, I was starting to overtake the lounge room :-)

1&2

Here is where all my paper goes and my Raskog full of my mixed media and sprays etc. On the second self I have paper bags, small paper pads, felt doilies and envelopes and the bottom shelf has rub ons, stickers, and a container full of mixed wooden buttons and resin flowers. I have my stencils hanging on my cupboard, which holds a lot of finished pages that need to go into albums. 

3

As my nearest Ikea store is 1000 kms away,  I picked this Expedit cubes up second hand on my local buy sell and swap facebook page. It holds my flowers in empty Moccona coffee jars, my albums ( that I need so many more of), my new picture mate, my Big shot, punches, flairs and washi tape. On the top I have my printer and some more flowers and a lot of projects I've made. The bottom shelf holds my dies and embossing folders, alpha sticks, Beyond the page things and more stamps that I don't even use. The plastic draws hold my chipboard, lace, enamel dots, pearls, bling, buttons, crochet bits, bows, leaves, twine, wire, inks, stamps, and stamp tools etc. Would really like to get the Alex draws from Ikea to put my stamps and inks in.
4&5

My desk is high as I like to stand and scrapbook. On my desk I have my laptop and my silhouette cameo, and my work desk I have my mat, cutter, light, craft caddy from Kaisercraft. Under my desk I have my adhesives, glue, coloured pens, my gelatos, die cut shapes still in there packets and various things in the bottom basket. The other side has my Dymo labeller, some note books with my colour samples of gelatos, inks etc, more die cuts, tags and empty jars I got from Coles yet to be filled. My sewing machine is under my desk and my heat gun is on a hook at reach also.

6

I love my little scrap room, it's my little place to go and create.







6 comments:

Lizzyc said...

It sure is a lovely space.. thanks for sharing!

Marek said...

cool place !!! love it1

The Scrapbooker's Confetti Box said...

I love checking out everyones scrap spaces. You can just feel the creativity

Unknown said...

Nice organisation! Thank you for using our product and showing us your place of creation!.

Warm regards,

Paul
Dymo Customer service

Lizzy Hill said...

Love your space - it might be small, but it is lovely & so well organised!!!

Tania said...

What a fabulous space, love seeing where everyone creates :)