Saturday 1 August 2015

August Challenge time at WW1 ..


.. an absolutely different colour this months is compared to the challenge of all challenges we all had with Marsala last month!

Introducing ..

custard
for some inspiration .. check out this pinterest link!

Tanya Warren
tanya
 
 
Carol Deal
carol

  Amanda Baldwin
amanda jane
 
Tania Ridgwell
tania
 
Janet Bott
janet

Marie-Eve Bernard
marie-eve
 

Lizzy Crust
lizzy
 
Denyse Bedard
denyse
 
Tracey Henly
tracey lea
 
Heidi Barclay
heidi
 
Amanda Hartmann
amanda h
 
Kylie Cornish
kylie
 
Nicole Doinon
nicole
 
Julie Pearce
julie
 
International Guest Creative Team Designer!
Sandra Bernard from Canada
layout
sandra image How long have you been scrapping ? I've been scrapping for about almost 9 years now.
-How many people in your family ? any children? There are 4 people in my direct family, my Life partner, our two girls (almost 11 and 15 years old) and me.
-who do you scrap the most ? I do scrap almost always only my girls. I am not neutral, but I find that they make very beautiful models
-your favourite colours to scrap with ? I Know I'm not normal, but my favorite color to scrap is green!! I love neutrals Colors.
-favourite designers or scrapbookers ? - who or what inspires you ?  I'm in love with the Work of Louise Nelson, Anna Rogalska and Melenia Agapides
-where do you live? I'm living in Quebec, a french province in Canada.
You can check out my blog here..
 
Please ensure you use the link to the actual BLOG POST for your entry and use your own name and country..ie. Janet Bott (AUS) on your entry in the area that says 'Name/Description'.

1 comment:

Nicole Doiron said...

Loved this colour!! :)