Friday 13 February 2015

Post by Ct Girl Tania Ridgwell–#6 in the series ‘Where do you create”?


Hi Tania here and today it’s my turn to share my craft space with you all.
I’m lucky enough to have my very own little craft haven.

As you can see by the photos I am slightly obsessed with my craft room being neat and tidy and everything has it’s own special home

clip_image002

I also have to confess that I have a slight hoarding problem when it comes to flowers and ribbons, I have bowls of flowers and jars of ribbons on every available surface of the room!!
I keep all my basic kit, punches, heat tools, and extra stashes of adhesives in the drawers of my desk, so they are always on hand.

The boxes on the cube shelving is where I store everything else; from flowers, embellishments, stamps, bling, paints, chipboard, collectables, card/envelope packs to embossing powders, etc. I keep all my patterned papers organized by brands on a wooden paper holder.

clip_image004

I keep all my Distress Inks & Blending Tools, Distress Stains, and Distress Paints in wooden holders that were specifically made.

clip_image006

I also store a lot of my hand held punches on towel racks where they store perfectly. The drawers to the bottom of this picture are where all my Mixed Mediums, Sprays, Paints etc are kept along with more embellishments and other goodies. I keep all my trinkets, bling and smaller flowers in little glass jars.

clip_image008

Some larger glass jars full of bulkier bling and trinkets and yes you guessed it - more flowers and ribbons

clip_image010

This is probably the messy section of my room; it’s where I put all my random bits and pieces. It has all my cardstock, Magnolia Stamps, Copics, Stampin’ Up Stamps, Kaiser Patterned Papers, assorted paper pads, A4 cardstock, Stampin’ Up Inks and underneath where the photo does not show are all my Beyond the Page items.

clip_image012

This set of shelving is where I store all my dies for my Big Shot and Spellbinders Grand Calibur Machine. I keep all my stencils/masks, paper packs, scrap paper, and large chipboard items in the pink containers in the left of the photo.

Well I think that about covers my little craft haven…….
Thanks for stopping by,
Tania xx


















3 comments:

Chantal Vandenberg said...

So organised! Love it!

Lizzy Hill said...

I do so adore taking a peek in others' scrappy havens. Yours is gorgeous. LOOOVE how organised it is...especially compared to mine. I DREAM of a pp holder rack like yours & the way you've got your Distress inks etc stored. FABULOUS!!!

Julie said...

Gorgeous space Tania so organised. Love all those flowers.