Saturday 18 October 2014

Creative Team changes ..


It is unfortunate that sometimes things don’t go as we plan and this goes for Scrapbooking as well. In this instance it has meant that 2 of our Creative Team girls have had to say a belated goodbye before their tenure’s were completed.

I would like to say a very sad goodbye to Sandra Wallace and Allison Callcott. They have both been inspirational to many scrappers and we at White..with 1 will miss them immensley.

On the positive side, it has meant that I have had the opportunity to invite into the Creative Team 3 women that have long been fans of White.. with 1 and complete the challenges each and every single month!

They will start sharing on Facebook right away and will be part of the creative team from November!

Please welcome to the fold:
Tania Ridgwell, Amanda Baldwin and Tracey Henly

tania ridgwell copyA little about Tania ..
Hi my name is Tania Ridgwell and I live in the North Eastern suburbs of Adelaide with my partner of 12 years and our beautiful 8 year old daughter Chloe.  
My Paper Crafting journey started soon after she was born and she is my never ending source of  inspiration.  I  also love to draw inspiration from many other sources including Scrapbooking/Cardmaking Magazines, visiting other's blogs, Pintrest, Sketches and Moodboards and various online challenges.  I am totally addicted to all things craft and love to create anything from layouts, cards and OTP Projects.

I enjoy trying new techniques and though I don't have any one specific style I would have to say the majority of my work is "feminine".  I love to incorporate a little mixed media into my work along with chipboard, blooms and bling. I am currently on the Creative Team for 123 Challenge Blog which I have been a part of since August 2014 and I have just recently joined the Black With Two and Scrapbookit Design Teams.   You can see my blog here.. http://taniaridgwell.blogspot.com.au/

 
amanda baldwin copyA little bit about Amanda ..
I am a SAHM of 8 kids. I live in Logan in SE Queensland, half way between Brisbane and the Gold Coast,I am happily married to my best friend and father of my youngest 3 who is very  patient and understanding of my scrapping hobby (that has slowly taken over our house and life). I started scrapping in 2004 just before Ii fell pregnant with my son #6, but I’ve only been serious about it since 2008 when I found the thrill of the on-line scrapping community, I’m lucky enough to have (sort of a) a scrap area to scrap, I share our youngest and only daughter’s room, it was mine until she came along and i had to share with her. I love White with 1 & have been participating for quite a while. You can see my blog here:  http://iscrap4me.blogspot.com.au/


tracey henly copy
A little bit about Tracey .. I am a wife to one, mother of three. We live on the beautiful central coast of NSW. I work part time for a school uniform company in their on site school shops.

I have been scrapbooking since 1998 when our very first scrapbooking shop opened up in Castle Hill, Sydney. I am a very eclectic scrapbooker, I do not stick to one style. I really enjoy learning new techniques and then adapting them to work for me. I have been told I have multiple personalities when I scrap.
I haven’t been published, but then again I have never submitted anything LOL. I enjoy doing online challenges and have had many successes. I get a real buzz out of being picked to win by a group of my scrapping peers.I have a very talented and valued group of scrap booking sisters that inspire me daily. I also teach 4 classes a month at my local scrap store Pages2scrap at Tuggerah NSW


That's about it for today, but I will be back in a few days with a show of some of our challenge entries favourite layouts for the current colour Radiant Orchid!

Cheers
Janet





1 comment:

Nicole Doiron said...

To Tracey, Amanda and Tanya... a big WELCOME to the WW1 team!